After looking through the list of other types of social medias, I realized I have used a few of them, just not for business purposes. Personally, I have used AI, LinkedIn & Reddit. And of course, everyone is familiar with social media influencers now.
I used AI for the first time in this class to create my fictitious business logo. It turned out much better than I had anticipated. At first it wasn’t exactly what I was envisioning, but I tried it again with some more specific details and it came out even better than I had imagined. I don’t know how to use graphic design tools to make my own logo so that was a life saver and definitely something I would consider using again when I have a real company. I have also used AI to help generate caption ideas for social media posts when I have an idea of what I want to say but can’t think of the exact words and it has given me some really great options. Personally I have only had good experiences the few times I have used it so far, but I can see how it can be a slippery slope if used too much or improperly though.
I have a profile on LinkedIn, but I haven’t used it for much of anything. To be honest, I’m not entirely sure when or why I even made the profile. I do remember watching some educational videos through LinkedIn Learning so maybe that is why I made it. If I have a business that requires employees in the future, I would probably check out LinkedIn for potential employees first.
Reddit I have used just as a reader. Either to pass the time or specifically when I have a question about various things and search Google, most of the time there is at least one Reddit thread about the topic. I have seen people promote their businesses/products on there so that is an option I would keep in mind.
I haven’t used social influencers for my own business, however I have seen them used successfully so that is something I would be open to using for my future business as well. I have worked for a couple companies that used social influencers. Also, personally I have purchased products because J have seen certain social influencers and even regular customers post positive reviews. I think user generated content/reviews are really helpful and are like social media’s version of word-of-mouth recommendations.
No comments:
Post a Comment