Sunday, March 23, 2025

Week 8 Part A

The hashtags I used were #DelilahsDesigns, #Handmade, #HandmadeJewelry, #ChildrensJewelry, #JewelryKnowledge, #GoldJewelry, & #Cupcake.  I had seen a couple of them before like the #handmadeJewelry one and the rest I just thought of based on the contents of my posts. I created one specific to my business, it’s #DelilahsDesigns.

I posted during the daytime hours, morning specifically as my target audience is younger children and their parents/caregivers so I think mornings would be most appropriate. And that way if they don’t see it right when it’s posted, they have a chance to see it sometime later in the day while scrolling.

In completing this exercise, I learned that there are so many different hashtag choices and creative ways to use them in addition to creating your own so the possibilities are endless. I realized hashtags are a great way to expose your business to new audiences and grow. It was interesting to research how other businesses use hashtags, how often they post, & when they post.



The classmates I commented on are: Austin’s Noodle, Sterling Pilates Studio, Sav’s Vintage Values, Broke Witch, My Fitness Revival, & A Life Worth Living

No comments:

Post a Comment