For my business, I would choose to use Vlogs to show behind-the-scenes content such as the jewelry design and creation processes, custom/personalized orders, packing orders, etc. I think our customers would appreciate seeing some more in-depth content like that and it could help to build trust in our products quality and value when you can see how it is made.
I think adding a personal touch to posts can be really beneficial to build connections with customers and utilizing user-generated content. I wouldn't include a personal touch when posting about something serious or even just informative.
My favorite way I have seen other businesses use this technique to reach out to customers is by posting user generated content like videos of customers using their products. I have also seen a lot of vlog style content where businesses show their behind the scenes operations and I love watching stuff like that.
A business I can think of that cant/doesn’t use this style of posting includes doctors offices since they have a lot of rules and regulations to follow including privacy so they stick to more traditional methods.
No comments:
Post a Comment