Friday, February 21, 2025

Week 5 Part A


 I had a very difficult time trying to create a Facebook business page and ultimately was unable to.  I took a break from social media a little over a year ago and haven’t been back on since so I was starting from scratch.  When I tried to make a business page, Facebook directed me to first make a personal page so I did.  

However, as soon as I created my personal page, it was suspended for no clear reason even after I had verified my email with the security code they sent me. There was a button to press to appeal their decision so I did that. It made me make a video of myself moving my head around to prove I’m a real person.  Which I did successfully complete, but then it said they need to review it which can take 48 hours.

This all happened last night and as of tonight I still haven’t heard anything back.  I did, however, manage to get a business logo created through Picsart, which I will include in this post.

On my Facebook business page “About” section I was going to write: 
Where imagination meets elegance - Discover Delilah's Designs! We are a small, women-owned, family (mother & daughter) business creating high-quality hand-made jewelry pieces designed by a child, for children.





No comments:

Post a Comment