Saturday, April 5, 2025

Week 9 Part B

      I have encountered many businesses that do not have their own website and some of them don't even have social media pages either.  I would never have found out about them if it weren't for their business being listed on Google.  Even companies that do have their own website, I don't usually end up visiting their websites because I can see everything I need right on Google including hours, address, phone number, reviews, etc. 

    I think my company could use and benefit from Google even though we don't have a physical location so wouldn't utilize the map feature.  There are plenty of other great features we would use.  The reviews are such an important aspect and were what I thought would be the most beneficial for my business.  

However, after researching further, I learned that there are a lot of great features! One feature that I don’t remember noticing in the past is Google tells you the current weather at the business you are searching for which is really convenient. The ability to post photos by the business owner as well as customers is another great feature.

I don't know much about running advertisements, but I know I have seen sponsored ads on Google.  Advertising through Google in addition to the other social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram would be a great benefit as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment